Thursday, June 11, 2015

Changing Quickly From Inside Casual For In-Town Errands

My yearly employment has ended with the school year. I am out and ready to start doing those things I didn't have time or inclination to do when employed.  For instance, yesterday I had to head south to my favorite town down south, Provo, to watch a movie (The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel), do some mom duty (my son got his driver's license!), and a get-together with some friends at a great soda shoppe!

I am a no-nonsense, less is better, kind of gal and being true to that, I replaced my faithful 'Tom's' for some comfortable wedge heels, found a smaller bag (because big bags aren't my favorite), put on my new mascara and eye liner from Cover Girl and was gone! I was already wearing the jeans and shirt.  

I love this set! The mascara wand isn't huge but it gets a lot of coverage. No flaking or smearing. The eye-liner is perfect for those who don't like a super thin line. It goes on really smooth and is kind to those who don't have the steadiest of hands.


No comments: