BebeLush 100% Argan Oil and Argan Oil Use Guide Ebook #Giveaway
Hosted by: Shatterlion
Sponsored by: Bebelush BeautyBebeLush 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil by BebeLush comes in a 4 fl. oz. bottle where most other 100% Argan Oil's come in 2oz - what great value! I've been using BebeLush on my hair, skin, and nails. My hair is softer, stronger, and frizz-free. You can use this as a styling agent. Put a few drops on your fingertips and apply the oil to the tips of your hair, or all over - it just depends on how frizzy your hair is. My hair tends to be flat near the roots, and frizzy at the tips. So I usually have to style my hair so it doesn't look so flat near my foots and use this oil to smooth out the tips of my hair. My cuticles are softer, my nails are shinier, and my skin is softer and has a healthy glow. Product Description The Secret to Glowing Skin, Shiny, Soft Hair and Beautiful Nails Rich in vitamin E, natural fatty acids, and omega 6, Argan oil is a natural antioxidant. Argan Oil is dry, non-greasy and easily absorbed. It doesn't clog your pores and can be directly applied to your face, skin, hair and cuticles. You can also add it to enhance your favorite beauty products. Top 5 Argan oil uses:
- Face Moisturizer: Twice a day, after cleansing your skin, massage a few drops directly into your face and neck, and experience glowing, vibrant, soft healthy skin.
- Leave-in Hair Conditioner: While your hair is still wet after washing it, add a few drops of Argan oil to your hair (ends and scalp), especially if you use a blow dryer, straight-iron or curling iron on a regular basis. Your hair will be soft, manageable, and tangle-free.
- Hair Styling Shine: Use as a styling product. Add a few drops of Argan oil to your hand, rub your hands together and run your fingers through your hair to create shine and tame frizz.
- Overnight Hair Treatment: For damaged hair, massage a generous amount of Argan oil into your hair, wrap your hair and leave the oil in overnight. In the morning, wash your hair as usual.
- Heel and Cuticle Softener: Don't suffer with painful cracked heels, and dry, peeling cuticles. Nourish your heels by massaging a generous amount of Argan oil, and then covering them up with socks overnight. For healthy cuticles, massage a few drops of Argan oil into your cuticles twice a day.