Monday, September 26, 2011

Curb Appeal

This guest post from Edgardo Rosa

The other day I was watching Curb Appeal on HGTV and realized that there’s a guy on that show that I went to high school with. I had never watched that show before because we only recently got satellite TV by searching dish satellite georgia. I really enjoy watching that show because it shows ways to improve the outside of your home, giving it more curb appeal, hence the name of the show. It was crazy seeing my friend from high school giving home improvement advice, but he really knew what he was talking about. I have often thought that our house needs some improvement on the outside. We live in a really pretty neighborhood, and I would like to make our home one of the most attractive. We have a really large front yard and it has a lot of trees in it that block the view of our home. I liked this when we first moved here because it gives us so much privacy, but now that I have been watching Curb Appeal, I would like to cut the trees down and add some new flowers and plants to the yard.

No comments: